Garden tips for November
As the rain, wind (and snow) settle in it's time to take care of the garden in advance. Below are our top 5 tips for November.
Gardening tips for November
- Make sure the shed roof is not leaking water
- Turn off outside water taps at the mains and run dry so they don't freeze over the winter
- Start filling up the bird feeders with seeds and suet pellets
- Cut the lawn for the final time this year and rake away any moss
- Pot up blubs for the spring, make sure you keep them somewhere dark and cool indoors
Need more help and advice? Visit our gardening experts at the garden centre in Berkshire.