Below are our top 5 gardening tips for June when we may start to see the English summer!
Gardening tips for June
- Continue to spray roses against pests and diseases where necessary
- You can now start mowing the lawn with the blades set low, unless the weather is very dry – in such conditions a medium setting will be better for the grass
- Now is the perfect time to plant strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries.
- Continue to remove weeds from your garden to help conserve moisture, nutrients in the soil and help prevent the spread of disease and insects.
- Remove old flower heads from annual bedding plants to keep them blooming.
Need more help and advice? Visit our gardening experts at the garden centre in Berkshire.