In the garden this month
With the British summer begin very unpredictable at the moment, you need to move fast to attend to the garden when it's not raining.
- Deadhead any flowers to keep them flowering
- Pop into Henry Street and pick up your autumn blubs
- Remove any rose leaves with backspot
- Harvest vegetables and fruit (freeze them if you have too many)
- Keep watering plants (don't forget the pots)
Need more help and advice our team at the garden centre are always happy to help with any questions.